Friday, March 27, 2009

Meg "Peeing my Pants"

Name: Meg
Age: 37
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Whittier, CA
I currently live in: Palm Desert, CA
You can find me: With my 2 girls
You will never find me: In a hot air balloon
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: St. Jude's Children's Hospital & Ronald McDonald House

1.)Who would play you in the movie of your life? Meg Ryan

2.)What has been your greatest achievement? My 3 beautiful children
3.)What is your most embarrassing moment? Peeing my pants in front of my high school drama class from laughing so hard. Thank goodness I had a skirt & boots on. No one ever knew....just me...and it's still the most embarrassing moment!!

4.)Who or what inspires you? My mom. My dad died when I was 10 and she still managed to raise 4 happy, and good children.

5.)What do you want your future to be like? Happy!! For my children to always be GOOD people.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin