Friday, March 20, 2009

Don "You don't want to find me"

Name: Don
Age: Fiddy
Sign: YIELD
I grew up in: SoCal
I currently live in: SoCal
Occupation: Re-tired

You can find me: You will never find me. You don't want to find me. You don't wanna fuck with me.

Your website or Charity you are passionate about: maxcheney.blogspot.com

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? Feeding Pasa and Goldie. And the sky will be out today! I'm sure of it.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? I got into a fender bender today.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? I'd like to take back that fender bender fiasco.

4.) Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? It was wide open and I'm kinda shutdown, so I'm confused. What was the question?

5.)What is your most prized possession? My Robert Greniers.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin