Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Deidre "Great Mother, Wife/Partner & Friend"

First Name: Deidre
Age: 38
Sign: Virgo
I grew up in: Harbor City, CA
I currently live in: San Pedro, Ca
Occupation: Sales
You can find me: With Friends and Family
You will never find me:Homeless. -God forbids if anything ever happened to me, loss of job, finances or even my mind, hopefully someone in my family would look after me.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
There really isn't one particular charity I'm passionate about. Any charity that helps in saving children is one I would definitely support. I would also support St. Jude Hospital. They help cancer victims and No family is turned away, even if you can't pay! Now, that is a something worth supporting...

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day?

The gift of life gets me out of bed every day. Today is never promised, it is a gift. Make the best of it!

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most?

Raising a child as a single parent. This experience has strengthen me in ways beyond imaginable: You can never give up, continue to move forward, love unconditionally, humble myself and continue to be unselfish

3.) What would you want to change about yourself?

Consistency is the beast I continue to try to conquer. Every year, every month and every day. It is something that continues to hinder me, however I will not give up until I succeed.

4.) How do you want to be remembered?

I would love to be remembered as a great mother, wife/partner and friend.

5.) What is your most prized possession?

My son, my family and my true friends are my most prized possessions. Material things can always be replaced, but true friends and family are irreplaceable. They are your supporters and your biggest fans. They are there for you through the good times and the bad. They are honest and tell you when you are right or wrong. They are your encourager's, your up-lifters and your confidants.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin