Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Justine "Painting On People"

Name: Justine
Age: 23
Sign:Pisces
Occupation: Artist -body painter - Soon to be tattoo artist
I grew up in: Manhattan beach
I currently live in: Long Beach
You can find me: on the internet, painting on people or in Anaheim at Outterlimits Tattoo Shop
You will never find me: playing team sports
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.justineartist.com

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Angie Evans, Musician. She keep me on my toes, and inspires me to continually be the most of who I am and want to be!

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I wish I never had to sleep so that I could complete all of the projects I have in my mind!


3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? I would have trusted my self more to be more MYSELF, more authentic.
4.) How do you measure success? If I can turn an idea into reality, that is pure success for me!

5.) What is your most prized possession? Possession, if you can call it that... My cat, Seige - He is just magical!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin