Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shannon "I Make A Difference In Peoples Lives"

Name: Shannon
Age: 31
Sign: Cancer
I grew up in:
Irvine ( That little bubble town where nothing, I mean nothing happens)
I currently live in:
LBC Baby
Occupation:
Personal Trainer
You can find me:
Amongst friends laughing.
You will never find me:
Inside a hamburger joint!
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
LongBeachBootCamp.com

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day?
Knowing I make a difference in other peoples lives.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most?
Starting my business. It will really test your true character and then test you again!

3.) What would you want to change about yourself?
Not a thing. That is why life is interesting. You are given what you have and you get to create it how you want it to be.

4.) How do you want to be remembered?
I want to be remembered as the person who was always warm and friendly that made a difference in peoples lives. Someone who spent her life helping and challenging people to become who they really are inside!

5.) What is your most prized possession?
My pup Chewy. My son.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin