Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holly "I've Always Wanted To Be A Mom"

Name: Holly
Age: Going to be 33 on January 20th! GASP!
Sign: Capricorn
Occupation: Purchasing Assistant
I grew up in: OC Baby
I currently live in Yorba Linda, CA
You can find me: On the patio sipping a nice glass of Chardonnay and smoking a ciggy
You will never find me: Willingly watching a scary movie
Charity I’m passionate about: Ronald McDonald House

Life Long Dream:
To be a mommy. I have 2 pups but I’ve always wanted to have a child, the 2 legged kind. From the time I was a little girl, I’ve always wanted to be a mom.

What am I passionate about:
I am passionate about equal rights for everybody. I believe the decision of whom one chooses to love shouldn’t have conditions and clearance to benefit from something and someone else not having that due to the person they love.

How do I measure success:
I measure success by the amount of love I have in my life. The quality of friends and family that support me in everything I do. Plus 2 of the cutest little pup pups in the world. A good friend once opened my eyes to feeling like a millionaire. He told me, how he wakes up to his beautiful wife every morning, has 3 beautiful daughters, has a beautiful family, a roof over his head and friends that he cherishes. That’s what makes him feel like a millionaire.

What has been my greatest achievement:
My greatest achievement has been losing 90 lbs a little over a decade ago. I grew up a normal size baby, but then when the parents divorced with I was 7, I turned to food as my comfort. I continued to gain weight throughout my adolescence and teenage years. I peeked at 232 lbs! In my early twenties I told myself enough is enough and decided to change things and a little over a year later, I had lost 90+ lbs and have successfully kept it all off!!!

Would I change anything if I could go back in time:
You know, I really hate this question, because the p/c answer is no, I wouldn’t be the person I am, blah, blah, blah! Which don’t get me wrong, I believe you become who you are through what you’ve went through. But if I could go back in time and change something, yah, I’d change the fact that I picked up smoking! I don’t know if things would be different, but if I knew that I quitting 12 years later would be so hard, I’d hope I’d be strong enough to now pick it up!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin