Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sue "Proud Of Where I Am Today"

Name: Sue
Age: 44
Sign: Libra
I grew up in: Pen Argyl and Cochranton, Pennsylvania
I currently live in: Titusville, Pennsylvania but will be living back in Cochranton soon, its hell when a relationship ends.
Occupation: Technology Assistant for k-12 school district
You can find me: Never without a computer at my side.
You will never find me: Being unkind to anyone.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.helpdalefarm.comand The ASPCA

1.) Do you love what you do? Yes Why? I love helping people with technology whether it’s showing them how to do something or fixing it for them.

2.) What are you most proud of? I am most proud of where I am today; 10 years ago I never thought I would be working with people or computers. I didn’t have a degree and had no ambition to go any further than where I was.

3.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? Having my appendix burst gave me time off my job to finally do some soul searching and I realized then I needed to change my life so that is when I went back to school. I know that sounds weird but that moment and that time it gave me changed my whole life.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My mom and dad, they have worked hard all their lives and no matter how little they have they still would give me their last penny if I needed it. I made a website for my dad to try to help them, it’s a cyber begging site, and I know it’s not a very good way but after his accident I just needed to try

5.) How would you like to be remembered? I would like to be remembered as the only tech person that would always be smiling, always more than willing to help, and was always kind.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin