Monday, March 16, 2009

Cris "Living A Life Of Authenticity"

Name: Cris
Age: 42
Sign: Aquarius
Occupation: Art Director
I grew up in: Fresno , CA
I currently live in: Sacramento, CA
You can find me: In my art studio with power tool in hand
You will never find me: working in a cubicle
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.homeatlastrescue.org

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My mom. She raised me by herself. She used every tool in her life toolbox and absolutely did the best she knew how. Her successes and shortcomings helped sculpt the person I am today. I miss you momma.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? My tendency to hesitate instead of leap...sometimes it holds me back...other than that I am whole, perfect and complete!

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? No. I truly believe that every moment until now, good or bad, has made me the human I am.

4.) How do you measure success? Living a life of authenticity, presence and connectedness.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My self-awareness....#2 is Audrey my pitty pup who came from the above-mentioned charity that I am most passionate about.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin