Sunday, March 29, 2009

Heather "You Can Find Me Anywhere"

First Name: Heather
Age: 32
Sign: Aquariaus (I am sure I spelled that wrong). Haha!
I grew up in: Everywhere
I currently live in: La Mirada, CA
Occupation: Franchise Sales Coordinator
You can find me: Anywhere
You will never find me: Without my family
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Any cancer charities. Done a lot of walks and volunteering...

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? My Children

2.)What would you want to change about yourself? Not too much

3.)What do you want to do before you die? I have always wanted to sky-dive but now that I have kids I am to afraid...

4.)What are you most proud of? My Childres! They are awesome!

5.)What is your most prized possession? My hubby and children! I don't know what I would do without them.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin