Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nora "Passionate About What's Right"

First Name: Nora
Age: 58
Sign: Aquarius
I grew up in: Who's grown up? Younger years was spent in a little town of Mt. Olive, IL. Teen's and most of my adult life was spent in the 'burb's of Chicago, IL
I currently live in: Scottsdale, AZ
Occupation: Currently, unemployed. My previous work life has been spent in print/publication.
You can find me: Usually, at home. It's my sanctuary.
You will never find me: In a noisy bar.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: I don't have a "charity". But I am passionate about what's "right". People, animals, politics....

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? Living life!

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I would be thinner.

3.) What do you want to do before you die? Ride a Harley!!! (and not as a passenger. Momma don't take tha back seat to nobody!)

4.) What are you most proud of? My children/grandchildren.

5.) What is your most prized possession? It's all just "stuff". My little condo is my most prized, I guess. At the end of the day, it's still just stuff. I've never seen a U-Haul behind a hearse.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin