Friday, June 5, 2009

Yesenia "I Have No Regrets"

Name:Yesenia
Age:37
Sign:Gemini
Occupation:video editor
grew up in:Whittier, CA
currently live in:Downey, CA
you can find me:in front of my computer at home
you will never find me:at a republican convention
my website: www.picturememories.webs.com

1.) What is your biggest regret? I don't really have any, because I feel that everything I've done positive or negative has been a learning experience

2.) What is your greatest achivement? getting my B.A. (considering I hate school...hahaha)

3. What is your dream job? do for a living-be a film, tv, video editor...kind of doing that now because I really don't get paid much for doing it... :)

4.) Who inspired you? inspired by my girlfriend Gina

5.What do you want to see before you die? i want to see the pyramids in egypt before i die
Blog Widget by LinkWithin