Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stephanie "Always Surrounded By Friends"

Name: Stephanie
Age: 32
Sign: Capricorn
Occupation: Receiving Forklift Driver Costco Wholesale/ Grad Student Texas State University "Sports Management"
I grew up in: Albuquerque, NM
I currently live in: Austin, TX
You can find me: Always surrounded by friends.
You will never find me: running a full marathon
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: ASPCA

1.) Who or what inspires you? My sister Keri, she is the funniest person I know and has always been the best big sister. I talk to her every day and many times its just for a few minutes but she always makes me laugh. She is a fantastic sister, amazing mom, and wonderful wife.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I would like to be more assertive demand the things I deserve and not let people take advantage of me.

3.) How would your friends describe you? caring, loyal, always dependable

4.) What are you most proud of? finishing the Austin 3M half marathon

5.) What do you want to do before you die? Travel as much as I can with my girl friend, Stacie.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin