Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lisa "Whatever Is Meant To Happen Will"

Name:Lisa
Age:34
Sign:Virgo
Grew up in:Milwaukee
I live now:Greenfield
Occupation: Police Officer
You can find me: Giving 100 percent at everything I do..
You will never find me: giving up..
I am passionate about elderly people

1. What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? That is a difficult question--I guess the first thing that comes to find is that I am always curious to see what the day will bring, I am not a big planner and believe whatever is meant to happen will...I look forward to experiencing whatever the day has in store for me..

2. What life experience has strengthened you the most? Having my heart broken...( that is the only one I am confortable enough to post on the internet-there is one other-but.......)

3. What would you want to change about yourself? I would probably want to be less critical of myself, I second guess myself alot, and I would like to be able to just make a decision and not worry about what other people think..

4.What do you want to do before you die? Probably have a baby...

5. What is your most prized possession? My puppy Maxwell
Blog Widget by LinkWithin