Thursday, June 18, 2009

Michele "The Cool Mom"

First Name: Michele
Age: 40
Sign: Sag
I grew up in: Covina/Glendora
I currently live in: Lakewood, CA
Occupation: Account Manager
You can find me: In front of the TV watching some stupid reality TV show or at the mall spending money I don't have!
You will never find me: fishing, hunting,camping in a tent!
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: I wish I had more time to be passionate about charity, If I did it would be for Breast Cancer or something to benefit "our" children.

1.) Who or what Inspires you? People who have drive and push themselves. The people on "The biggests loser" inspire me, people who are passionate about helping others. As I'm typing this a woman just came to more door to collect money for her boyfriend that just past away. How could I not donate, hope she was being truthful.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? patience... I need more patience..... and of course my ht, wt, hair color, and an eye lift.. yea.... that would be good!

3.) What is your most prized possession? Possession? If my house was on fire, I'd grab my family...and my cat and get the hell out. So is my cat a possession?

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My Mom, she's my best friend. He gives good advice, she leads by example. She's been through a lot in her life anmd she keeps on ticking! I know it's not a question, but my greatest fear is losing her.

5.) How do you want to be remembered? I want to be remembered as someone who was kind, generous and fun! And I want my sons to remember me as the "cool" mom!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin