Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lisa "Riding My Motorcycle"

Name: Lisa
Age: 38
Sign: Cancer
I grew up in: Wisconsin
I currently live in: Fort Collins, CO
Occupation: Civil Engineering Drafter
You can find me: Riding my motorcycle or at the gym
You will never find me: Bungee jumping or wearing daisy dukes
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: jensmithcreative.com

1.) Do you love what you do? Yes because it's different almost everyday. The people are great and it's rewarding to see my work completed in the community.

2.) What are you most proud of? That I rose above the hardships that I faced earlier in my life.

3.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? Losing my mom at a young age and being forced to grow up faster than normal.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My partner, Jen, because she loves me no matter what and has helped me to be a better person.

5.) What would you want to change about yourself? I wish I had more confidence and were more outgoing. Actually, filling out this survey is not something I would normally do so thanks for helping me take the first step :)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin