Monday, June 29, 2009

Shelly "You Can Find Me Laughing"

First Name: Shelly
Age: 41
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Northern California
I currently live in: LA
Occupation: marketing
You can find me: laughing
You will never find me: crocodile hunting
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Project Angel Food www.angelfood.org

1.) Who or what Inspires you? My daughter. At the age of 8 on her own she decided she wanted to cut off her long hair and donate it to kids with cancer just because. She's regrowing it to do it again.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? To not be so nice :)

3.) What is your most prized possession? Memories of my daughters giggle fests.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? I've had two friends die of brain tumors. And when I forget to remember the important things I think about how they would still want to be here and I shouldn't take the moment for granted. And when I think something is bad, saying, "it's not a brain tumor," reminds me to put it in perspective.

5.) How do you want to be remembered? As a person who made a positive impact on that person's life either with something as simple as a genuine smile or having imparted a key piece of knowledge.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin