Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lynnn "You Will Never Find Me Rock Climbing"

Name: Lynn
Age: 44
Sign: Aquarius
Occupation: Self Employed Writer, Editor, Project Manager
I grew up in: Raceland, Louisiana (about an hour southwest of New
Orleans in Cajun Country)
I currently live in: Alameda CA
You can find me: at the computer, cooking, writing, drawing, playing
with my kids
You will never find me: rock climbing
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: St. Vincent de Paul
Society

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My mother
for better and for worse

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? My hot temper

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back
in time?
I would have stuck up for myself more

4.) How do you measure success? Friends

5.) What is your most prized possession? My kids
Blog Widget by LinkWithin