Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brie "Energetic, Free Spirited, Happy"

Name: Brie
Age: 29
Sign: Capricorn
I grew up in: Glens Falls, NY
I currently live in: Glens Falls, NY
Occupation: Restaurant Manager
You can find me: In kitchens usually.
You will never find me: At a football game.

1.) Do you love what you do? Why? I love what I do for a living because I am in close contact with many different kinds of people every day, giving food- the sustanance of life. I love what I do ouside of work because it makes me feel like a whole person.

2.) What are you most proud of? My home, because it is mine.

3.) What brings you joy? My sweet doggie Lola.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My second grade teacher, Mrs. Merrill, taught me to look around, and notice the ripple effects of small gestures of kindness.

5.) How would your friends describe you? Energetic, free spirited, happy.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin