Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chris "Caring, Passionate, Business Minded Individual"

First Name: Christopher
Age: 29
Sign: Taurus
I grew up in: Lots of places, military kid:)
I currently live in: Sacramento, CA
Occupation: Business Owner
You can find me: At networking events:)
You will never find me: Without something to do
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: AIDS foundation

1.) Who or what Inspires you? My grandfather, my father, and my daughter... although she is only 11 months

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I would like to be able to focus on one specific thing until it is completely finished. Tend to start things, pass them on when they are running smoothly and move to the next thing. Sometimes I pass them prematurely though and they never get finished.

3.) What is your most prized possession? My daughter

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Father and Grandfather equally, I strive to live my life as fully as they have.

5.) How do you want to be remembered? As someone who lived his life how he wanted, not how others thought he should. As a caring, passionate, but business minded individual who wanted to make an impact on the world somehow;)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin