Friday, June 26, 2009

Jo Jo "Everyday Is Like A Fresh Start"

name: johanna
age:34
sign: aires
grew up: gaylordsville ct
currently live in: gaylordsville ct
occupation: management and painter
you can find me: some place i shouldn't be
you will never find me: you never know where your going to find me

what gets me out of bed each day is knowing everyday is like a fresh start and yesterday is behind me..

the life experience that has strengthened me the most would have to be at 31 i picked up and moved 2000 miles from everyone and everything I've never known.

the thing i would like to change the most about myself would be to express my feeling better and not hide behind my humor so much

the way i want to be remember is that crazy fun girl who's up for just about anything anytime, who loved life no matter what and the type of person who would go out of her way to help someone out weather she knew you or not

my most prized possession besides my family great friends and my two dogs would have to be a pair of yellow cargo shorts I've had for like 15 years, there is more patch work on these shorts then oriangal martial
Blog Widget by LinkWithin