Friday, June 12, 2009

Anneliese "Openminded To Life's Possibilities"

My Name is Anneliese
I am 59
libra
Bloomsburg, Pa. is where I grew up
I currently live in Pompano Beach, Fl.
None presently for occupation.
A coffehouse is where you will find me.
Smoking is something you won't find me doing.
Animal Rights is my charity.

Yes I love what I'm doing. Probably because I'm more aware and appreciative of what I have in family, friends animals and my environment. That awareness has made me more open minded to life's possibilities and adventures. I'm leaving in several weeks to camp around the country with my cat Maggie. I feel lucky to be able to do that.

Of course I'm proud of my kids, but for me the times I listen to somebody with all my attention and don't drift away in my own thoughts is what I would be proud of. I'm becoming more and more aware of how much that means to people and feel great when I can do that.

What gives me joy is all the little things in life as an email from family or my Maggie jumping on my lap.

No one person influenced me most little bits of all people did.

I hope my friends say I'm thoughtful.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin