Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kim "I Love To Help People"

Name: Kim

Age: 26

Sign: Cancer

Occupation: Secretary/ Volunteer Firefighter/First Responder

I grew up in: Waldport Oregon

I currently live in: Waldport

You can find me: hanging out at the fire department and walking on the
beach.

You will never find me: Jumping out of a plane

Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
http://www.cascadeaids.org/page.php?id=139

Who or what inspires you: My best friend Carrie inspires me. She was
diagnosed HIV positive when she was in High school. Just recently it turned
into AIDS. She is the most amazing person I have ever met. Her parents were
HIV positive and gave her this debilitating disease, but she is still so
positive about it. She wants to make a difference is peoples lives. Right
now she is very sick and at the end of her life here on earth, but it still
trying to help people understand more about what HIV/AIDS really is and how to find a cure for it. Keep fighting Carrie.

What is difficult for you: Man that is a really tough question? Life is full
of difficult things. I would have to say by struggle with weight. I have
been heavy my whole life. I try to live a healthy lifestyle. I have been
walking every day and trying to eat the right things, but just recently I
have figured out that maybe this is who I'm supposed to be. I live a very
active life.

What is your biggest regret: I don't have any regrets. Things happen for a
reason. What happened in the past you can't change. You have to look at the
future.

What are you most proud of: Being a Firefighter is one thing that I'm veryproud of being. I love to help people. I have helped save the lives of many
people in the 13 years I have been with the fire department. It is one of
the most rewarding jobs.

What do you want to do before you die: I'm young so there are a lot ofthings that I would like to do before I die. I want to get married for sure;
hike the Grand Canyon, go to Yellow Stone National Park, travel the world,
and find a cure for AIDS. There are many more things, but these are just a
few.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin