Friday, June 19, 2009

Cat "A Friend Of The Earth"

Name:Cat
age: 37
grew up in: imperial beach, ca
currently live: mexico, california, hawaii
you can find me: in the ocean
you will never find me: littering
website/charity i'm passionate about: wildcoast www.wildcoast.net


1. Who/what inspires you? honest, sincere, compassionate, real, humorous people inspire me.

2. What would you change about yourself? i would change myself into a more patient person.

3. What is your prized possession? my friends are my most prized possessions.

4. Who is the post influential person in your life? my mom is the most influential person in my life because i know she wants the best for me.

5. Ho do you want to be remembered? i want to be remembered as being a friend of the earth.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin