Monday, June 15, 2009

Kim "My Son Is The Reason For Just About Everything I Do"

Name: Kim
Age: 38
Sign: Yield
Occupation: Medical Student Coordinator
I grew up in: Wisconsin
I currently live in: Virginia
You can find me: on my computer, either blogging or playing on MySpace of Facebook
You will never find me: at any kind of fighting match - animals or people
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I'm walking the 50-mile Challenge Walk this September. http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/simplykim

1.) Who or what inspires you? People who face adversity in any form and can still smile at the end of the day, every day and get up the following morning to do it all over again.

2.) What is difficult for you? Knowing that due to my health challenges, I may not be able to walk someday is pretty scary. But waking up every morning and wondering if today is "someday" is really difficult.

3.) What is your biggest regret? That I wasted so much time in relationships that were not good for me - especially since I KNEW they weren't good for me early on.

4.) What are you most proud of? My son. He is the reason for just about everything I do. And while he's not perfectly behaved and has his own little quirks, he's smart, handsome and funny. What more could you ask for?

5.) What do you want to do before you die? Finish the 50 mile MS walk, and dance at my son's wedding. Really, if I could do both of those things I think I'll be golden. The rest is just icing on the cake.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin