Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Terry "At The Ball Field With The Boys"

First Name: Terrence - Terry... nickname Ray or Raybo
Age: 44
Sign: Scorpio
I grew up in: Villa Park, CA
I currently live in: Irvine, CA
Occupation: Advertising Sales
You can find me:
At the Ball field with the boys
You will never find me:
...... I am adventerous.. Nowhere
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
www.choc.org, www.orangewoodfoundation.org

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day?
Having a happy, loving, caring family.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself?
Nothing. Everyone has differences, no matter what they are. It makes us unique.

3.) What do you want to do before you die?
Meeting my Family in Ireland

4.) What are you most proud of?
My 2 boys being respectable, honorable, good people.

5.) What is your most prized possession?
My treasure Chest.... I keep memorabilia from the past that is very specific to me. Life is what you do.. Why not remember it ~ forever.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin