Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kataka "Staying Present"

Name: Kataka
Age: Spiritually ageless but this body is 41 years old
Sign: Aquarius (I call myself an "Aqueerian")
Occupation: Performing Music Sound Healer/Reiki Master Teacher
I grew up in: Half Moon Bay, CA
I currently live in: Hollywood, CA
You can find me: playing unique musical instruments (the one in the photo is called a Hang), teaching people Reiki healing concepts, and doing music meditation songs for groups of people.
You will never find me: Eating factory farmed meats or foie gras.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.integrativereiki.com

1.) What are you passionate about?
Female Empowerment and staying present in each moment.

2.) What are you most proud of?
I play 30 musical instruments!

3.) Who has been the most influential person in your life?
I have 2: My Life Mentor/Coach and My Reiki Master, who are 2 "elder women" that trained me to have very good boundaries with people and situations. They taught me how to have a magical life and to always pursue my dreams and goals. Also, how to heal people. These two women are the parents I wished I'd had growing up.

4.) What is difficult for you?
To be patient with myself.

5.) Who would you like to meet?
Our future female president of the USA, whoever she shall be!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin