Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tracey "Proud of Service In U.S. Coast Guard"

Name: Tracey
Age: 47
Sign: Leo
I grew up in: So Cal ( all over)
I currently live in: LA
Occupation: Health & Wellness Coach
You can find me: On a ranch, playing softball or golf
You will never find me: I really don't say never anymore cuz ya never know....
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:my website:
www.lifesworkbook.com charities passionate about Music Heals (website under construction) and EAL Equine Assisted Learning.

1.)Who or what inspires you? Those that choose to do the right thing no matter how hard, painful or sacrificing it is... It truly amazes me.

2.)What are you most proud of? My service in the U.S. Coast Guard, my career in Helping those I love and meet with their health and wellness as well as my continued pursuit to write and make great music.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? Lost relationships i.e. My Grand Mother, My Father and lost friends

4.)Who would you like to meet? Jesus

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? Wow, we live in America is anything really hard? Conflicts are hard for me. Easiest, coming home and that has many meanings.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin