Monday, June 8, 2009

Victoria "Fulfilled And Content"

Name:Victoria
Age:34
Sign:Virgo
Occupation:English Teacher/Designer/Artist
I grew up in:Long Beach, CA
I currently live in:Mexico, DF
You can find me:surfing the Internet, walking around downtown, working on crafty/artistic endeavors, hanging out with friends
You will never find me:complaining about things I can't do anything about
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.designspongeonline.com

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? I would say my mom - my father has equally influenced me, but especially my mom.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? The most significant thing I want to change is my ability to Get Things Done - I would like to do more and more easily.

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? No, because my life would be drastically different that what it is now. I can think of a few things I could mention, but ... everything would be different and I like things the way they are now... ! I had to go through a lot to get where I am now... but it was worth it!

4.) How do you measure success? By how good you feel, how satisfied and secure you feel about the life you've built for yourself. It can be any kind of life, as long as you feel genuinely fulfilled and content, I consider that to be success.

5.) What is your most prized possession? too many special things - a pair of earrings that my mother made and wore all of my childhood, that she recently let me have, a woodblock print that I found on the street, in a pile of trash, that very possibly belonged to an artist who lived there who had died, the princess cut diamond ring my grandmother who died when I was a year old left me, the beautiful table that I had made out of recycled/old wood for my workshop... the most meaningful possessions I have a history - some of them I know the history, and others... I can only imagine!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin