Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Allyn "Don't Take Anything Too Seriously"

Name: Allyn
Age: 30
Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Teacher, Writer
I grew up in: NYC
I currently live in: Prague/NYC (soon relocating to Western Mass)
You can find me: exploring
You will never find me: jumping out of a plane
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://wanderingallyn.blogspot.com/

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My husband. He came to the US when he was 19, he didn't know anyone and hardly knew the language. He has worked hard to make something of himself (he's now a nurse). He's taught me to be adventurous, to enjoy the outdoors and to push myself and try new things. And to always smile and find the humor in things, and not to take anything too seriously.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I'd like to stop being scared of things.

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? I would have gotten my driver's license when I was younger... I'm about to get it now and I'm a little scared of driving!

4.) How do you measure success? Happiness - if you are happy, truly happy, with your life and your decisions, then I think you are truly successful.

5.) What is your most prized possession? Pictures of my family.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin