Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jimmy "I don't believe Money buys Happiness"

Name: Jill a.k.a. Jimmy
Age: 42 TODAY!
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Great Falls, MT
I currently live in: Portland, OR
Occupation: Master of Disaster of Data Analyst
You can find me: In the Kitchen
You will never find me: at a Republican convention

1)Who would you like to meet? I'm still hoping to meet the love of my life but in fantasy land, I would like to be friends with Madonna.

2)What has been your life altering experience? Moving to Great Falls when I was 10 years old; I believe in nature vs. nurture in some instances but exposure and influence keeps things interesting.

3)What would you want to change about yourself? I will just flat out admit that I had Mastopexy & Mammaplasty surgery as my 40th birthday present. It was the best thing for me to do for myself!

4)What has been your greatest loss in life? I haven't lost alot I'm happy to say, but I have lost three jobs. Altho I don't believe money buys happiness, the loss of an income can cause some undue stress.

5)What are you most proud of? I am proud of the friendships I have built and kept for 31+ years. But of late, I'm proud of my mother, father and brother during a tough time of recovery for my mom. You don't know how you will handle a life threatening situation until you are in it. I love my family and friends.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin