Saturday, April 18, 2009

Joey "Promoting Friends And Family"

First Name: JoAnn "Joey"
Age: 38
Sign: Gemini
I grew up in: Santa Clarita California
I currently live in: Santa Clarita
Occupation: Sales
You can find me: promoting friends and family.
You will never find me: supporting an unworthy entity.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: The Talbert Foundation for kids. www.thebeabcoffeecompany.com for fundraising.

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? My daughter, passion to evolve and the life I will have!

2.)What would you want to change about yourself? Fear of failure

3.)What do you want to do before you die? Travel!!!!!

4.)What are you most proud of? My daughter and my moral and ethical values!

5.)What is your most prized possession? My Conscience!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin