Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jen "Dream Job is No Job"

Name: Jennifer
Age: 27
Sign: Gemini
I grew up in: Charlotte, MI
I currently live in: Long Beach, CA
Occupation: Outside Sales rep for Waxie
You can find me: Working, Studying, Working out, having fun ....
You will never find me: Drunk at noon on a weekday..well...unless its a Holiday or something :)
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: I love Organizations dedicated to keeping kids of drugs and alcohol and off the streets. A local Charity I admire is www.standupforkids.org


Dream Job- My dream job would be NO JOB...I would love to have enough money where I wasnt required to work..if that were the case then I would love to Volunteer with babies somewhere. Either sick or orphaned infants....

Most Proud of- Getting into college. The last couple years of HS were pretty tough. I didnt have much parental guidance but I still got good grades and got into a great college. I went to school and finished in 4 years and then moved out to California :)

Greatest Loss in Life- My greatest loss would have to be myself... I have had moments, short and Long...where I lose myself because I am too worried or involved with someone else...Its a slow process...but today I am working on not losing myself for anything.

Who would I like to meet- I would love to meet... Barack Obama, P!nk, myself in 10 years..and God when the time is right!

Hardest part of my day- My day is not all that hard. I have an amazing job.... The hardest part would be to stay in the moment. Keeping my mind in the same place as my feet :)

Best part of my day- The best part of each day is everything. Knowing I have another day to live, breathe, work, laugh, and so on....
Blog Widget by LinkWithin