Friday, April 3, 2009

Wahine "Inspired By People"

Name: Wahine
Age: 29
Sign: Libra
I grew up in: South Bay (Los Angeles Beach Cities)
I currently live in: Long Beach
You can find me: In West Hollywood, on a beach somewhere, at work or hanging out at home with my honey bear.
You will never find me: In a Mormon church, at my dad's house or in a cardboard box.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www. myspace.com/lauradre(I write lyrics and make music with that chick.)

1.)Who or what inspires you?
I am inspired in general by people and how each contribute to society. I like to think that the majority of people are valuable.The ocean is what inspires me most. It is everything I fear and also everything that I need. It's larger than life so it feels like something I must conquer, even if only a small fraction of it. So I surf it and swim it, being a part of something bigger than me or anything else.

2.)What are you most proud of?
I am proud to be good at what I do. I work hard to excel at my profession and my hobbies. My grandfather was my example of what a great person should be. I guess everyday I become more like him. That makes me proud.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life?
My grandfather was my greatest loss in life. He was truly my role model. He was very sick towards the end of his life. I guess I was happy for him when he passed away. I did not like to see him suffer. When I was younger, I always thought that I would die or want to take my own life, if I lost him. He wouldn't have wanted that. Even though I loved him more than anything, I still have not cried about the loss.

4.)Who would you like to meet?
It may sound narcissistic, but I would like to meet someone like me. Since that probably will never happen, I'd settle for Rochelle Ballard (a woman surfer).

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day?
The hardest part of my day, depends on the day. If I'm at work, it is watching someone die and their family grieve. If I'm at home, it probably waking up in the morning. The best part of my day at work is when I can give someone hope, who is either ill or badly injured. The best part of my day at home is when I get back from the gym or surfing.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin