Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jen "Being Better Gets Me Out Of Bed"

Name: Jen
Age: 32
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Fort Collins, CO
I currently live in: Fort Collins, CO
Occupation: Graphic Designer
You can find me: Online at www.jensmithcreative.com
You will never find me: in a voting booth checking a republican's name
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.larimerhumane.org


1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day?
The goal of being "better" gets me out of bed each day. That could mean being a better partner, artist, daughter, sister, aunt, friend... a better person. Well, and honestly, I'm also a work-a-holic so I also get up every day with the goal of making enough money while I'm young so I can have financial freedom and do fun things when I'm older.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most?
Being a college athlete strengthened me the most. I learned how to communicate with people, I created a strong work-ethic for myself and I learned how to set and achieve goals.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself?
I would want to change my metabolism!! I can't even look at food without gaining weight.

4.) How do you want to be remembered?
I want to be remembered as a kind, funny, intelligent woman who was one hell of an athlete in her day. I want to be remembered as a hard worker and a family person, a dog-lover and a good friend.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My family is my most prized possession.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin