Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kyle "Proud Of Following My Dreams"


First Name: Kyle
Age: 26
Sign: Taurus
I grew up in: Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Occupation: Musician, Author, Entrepreneur
You can find me: On just about every social networking website, on stage, running, exercising, in a bar, in a studio, on the beach, hard at work, playing Nintendo.
You will never find me: In church, out hunting, eating seafood.
Website/Charity: The Reason Project, The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? Many things! My passion for music and writing, my list of goals and things to do before I die (see below). Breakfast is also my favorite meal of the day...that might help!

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I have a perfectionist expectation for myself which I rigidly enforce. I tend to beat myself up when I fall below my par. I also have onychophagia which I am treating right now.

3.) What do you want to do before you die? Skydive, bungee jump, play the Download festival, meet Metallica, write and publish 10 books (I've got 2 down), write and publish 10 albums (I've got 3 down), learn how to fly, become a black belt in martial arts, master meditation, get a PhD (have an AS, and BA so far), the list is huge and filled with variety.

4.) What are you most proud of? My decision to follow my dreams instead of settling for less than what was expected of me. I am proud to have made a career of out the things I truly love in life.

5.) What is your most prized possession? Figuratively: My artistic ability. Literally: Probably, my iMac! But my Casio Privia digital piano is a very, very close second.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin