Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ocea "A Little Out There"

Name:Ocea
Age:50 Today
Sign:Aries/Gemini/Leo
I grew up in: Kentucky
I currently live in: California
Occupation: Business Owner
You can find me: In Nature
You will never find me: In a Church
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.TravelWellness.com


1.)What would you want to change about yourself?Not be so self-critical. Stay on task more, to be better at following through on what I start.

2.)What is difficult for you? Describe a difficulty you went through and tell how you got through it. Not having my mom on this planet anymore. She passed away in 2001 and taking care of her for 4 months helped me get through her passing.

3.)How would your friends describe you? Generous, patient and a little "out there".

4.)What has been your greatest achievement? Developing an herbal throat spray "Vocal Eze".

5.)What life experience has strengthened you the most?Selling everything I had and moving to Hawaii in 1987 to discover myself.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin