Thursday, April 16, 2009

Melinda "bob" - "Never Is A Dangerous Word"

Name: melinda "bob"
Age:32
Sign:cancer
Occupation:program director for youth programs
I grew up in: La Habra, CA
I currently live in:Spokane, WA
You can find me.
You will never find me: Never is a dangerous word.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: I am passionate about making the world a better place; where presence and reality is important, cherished, and practiced; where shame doesn't exist; where differences are celebrated. Enter hyperlink here for any website that promotes that type of living and sharing.

1.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? I am privileged to have many mentors. The most recent influential person is Sali Combelic.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I am working on changing my thighs. They've always been a work in progress.

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? Yeah...definitely!

4.) How do you measure success? I don't.

5.) What is your most prized possession? Myself, when I realize it's all I have.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin