Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pam "Sweating At A Hot Yoga Class"

Name: Pam
Age: 41
Sign: Pisces
I grew up in: thriving metropolis of Salisbury, MA
I currently live in: concrete jungle known as Houston, TX
You can find me: sweating at a hot yoga class
You will never find me: hunting animals

1.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? Absolutely – avoid my most painful relationship with a horrible mean woman

2.)What do you want your future to be like? Like a tropical vacation – hot and full of beer, babes and tequila

3.)What is your most prized possession? She’s not a possession, she’s my life…my dog Franny.

4.)What has been your greatest loss in life? My Mom, the most amazing person I’ve ever known

5.)How do you want to be remembered? Kind hearted.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin