Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chi "Everyone Have A Great Story Inside Of Them"

Name: Chi
Age: 33
Sign: Gemini
Occupation: Small Business owner
I grew up in: Rockville, MD
I currently live in: Hermosa Beach
You can find me: at the beach
You will never find me: eating turkey bacon
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Business: www.SpartanDirect.com, Offtime: helping Veterans

1.) Who or what inspires you? Everyone. I think everyone has a great story inside them

2.) What is difficult for you? Balancing that belief with the fact that most people are ignorant or choose not to pursue things outside their comfort zone

3.) What is your biggest regret? Losing too many people in my life without letting them know how important they were to me

4.) What are you most proud of? That my family/friends/people I have worked/served with know they can count on me

5.) What do you want to do before you die? Find inner peace
Blog Widget by LinkWithin