Sunday, May 3, 2009

Amanda "The Ocean is Very Important to Me"

Name: Amanda-- nickname duff
Age: 36
Sign: Cancer
I grew up in: Savannah, Georgia
I currently live in: Columbus, Georgia
Occupation: Physician Asssitant
You can find me: working
You will never find me: cheating
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? the endless opportunities this world holds

2.)What life experience has strengthened you the most? initiation into Reiki

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? increase my confidence in my abilities

4.)Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? live on the east coast... the ocean is very important to me and is where I go when I need to think.

5.)What is your most prized possession? my life
Blog Widget by LinkWithin