Monday, May 18, 2009

Julie "Our Voice Is Our Tool"

Name: Julie
Age: 39
Sign: Cancer
Occupation: Technical Product Manger
I grew up in: Anaheim, Ca
I currently live in: Irvine, Ca
You can find me: On my bike
You will never find me: smoking
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, www.ovarian.org, it is a great website for getting information about Ovarian cancer. There are symptoms to be aware of, but unfortunately they're very subtle so most women ignore them. The more we talk about it, the more women are aware and there will be more of a chance for an early detection. One of the reasons so many woman have died from ovarian cancer is because they don't know the signs or symptoms and by the time it's diagnosed it's in advanced stages. Our voice is our tool let's get out there and talk about it.

What is the first thing that you think of in the morning? Can one think of 2 things at once? Coffee because the smell wakes me and the weather because it determines the activities for the day.

Who or what inspires you? People who experience life

Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? No, all the roads I have traveled have gotten me where I am today. I've made a lot of mistakes and it's those mistakes that have become lessons learned.

How do you measure success? By the relationships I have in my life

What is your most prized possession? My loyalty
Blog Widget by LinkWithin