Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tina "You Learn To Appreciate The Little Things"

First Name:Tina
Age:36
Sign:Taurus
I grew up in:St. Petersburg, Fl (til 11y/o) San Diego,Ca the rest of my fabolous youth years till I joined the Army in 94'
I currently live in:Long Beach, Ca
Occupation:Soldier medic/ F/T student
You can find me:near the ocean/ always outdoors...I love it
You will never find me:doing drugs of any sort
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:ST. Judes Research, American Cancer Society, DAV

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? A better tomorrow, the desire to make a difference. Knowing I'm one day closer to accomplishing my goal as a Physician Assistant

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? my 15 month tour to Iraq and the lives I've impacted and have impacted me. You learn to appreciate the little things.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? My temper and how easily I become frustrated

4.) What do you want to do before you die? Marry a beautiful woman and have a family.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My Health
Blog Widget by LinkWithin