Friday, May 22, 2009

Becky "You Will Never Find Me Bored"

Name:Becky
Age: 34
Sign: Libra
I grew up in: Florida
I currently live in: Florida
Occupation: Campus Director and Instructor
You can find me: On my bike or at the beach
You will never find me: Bored
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Alzheimer's research and the Lance Armstrong Foundation (Livestrong. com)

1.) What has been your greatest loss in life? My Grandfather passing away. He was my strength, my inspiration, my main motivator. Even though he passed away 2 years ago last month, he continues to be my inspiration and my motivator.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? Moving away for college, learing to do and be and survive on my own taught me so much about the world and about myself.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? My stubborness.

4.) How do you want to be remembered? Laid-back, easy-going, fun-loving, caring, loyal, trustworthy, generous.

5.) What is your most prized possession? As far as material items are concerned, my Grandfathers' college diploma and pilots' license and aircraft mechanic license.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin