Saturday, May 16, 2009

Steph "You Can Find Me By A Nice Fire"

Name:Steph
Age:39
Sign:Gemini
I grew up in:Nashville Tn and Florida
I currently live in:Goodlettsville Tn
Occupation:medical field
You can find me:by a nice fire
You will never find me:in a bar
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:www.aspca.org


• 1.) How do you measure success? by reaching your goal through small achievements!

• 2.)What would you want to change about yourself? my sleeping habits!

• 3.) How do you want to be remembered? as someone who made a difference...

• 4.) What is your recurring dream? about my brother who passed away last year...he comes to me mumbling something.

• 5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? hardest is driving in traffic,best is making someone smile =)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin