Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mercedes "Modest And Human"

Name:Mercedes
Age:43
Sign:Taurus
I grew up in:El salvador, central america
I currently live in:El segundo, California
Occupation: Director of R&D bakery division
You can find me:On the food industry
You will never find me:putting down people
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:world helping children from around the worldwide vision

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? my mom's still 77 years old works full time and is always happy.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? starting again from cero when I came to usa due to the war in my country

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? give more time to my self.

4.) How do you want to be remembered? as modest and human.

5.) What is your most prized possession? my soul and spirit
Blog Widget by LinkWithin