Monday, May 4, 2009

Char "Saving the Life of Another"

Name: Char
Age: 40
Sign: Capricorn
I grew up in: California & Nevada
I currently live in: Newport Beach
You can find me: I am not that hard to miss…..
You will never find me: Laying my hands on another human in anger.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: The REACH Foundation. They help addicts and alcoholics get treatment and sober living homes.

1.)What is your dream job? Working a personal security/body guard job for a certain artist and touring the world doing that job. Writing.

2.)What are you most proud of? Saving the life of another, delivering a baby (a couple of times) and my sobriety which allows me to be of service to others.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? My friends, several of them killed in the line of duty. This Thanksgiving marks 16 years my friends and coworkers died in a helicopter crash helping a patient.

4.)Who would you like to meet? Stephanie Miller, I love her humor and her radio show. Other than that, I am really not star struck. Perhaps Oprah to pitch a book deal!

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? The hardest part of the day is the morning. I am not a morning person. The best part of my day is any time I get to help another.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin