Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sue "My Parents Inspire Me"

Name: Sue
Age: 50
Sign: Libra
Occupation: Insurance Agent
I grew up in: Albany, OR
I currently live in: Waldport, OR
You can find me: Camping, horseback riding or working on craft project
You will never find me: Hanging with mean people
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: South Lincoln Scholarship Foundation

1.) Who or what inspires you? My parents. The are both gone now. Both where Mayors of my small town. They sat on every committee, did local and state wide activities, fundraised, they were like ambassadors. They taught us kids that you had to give back - to be able to receive. Their loss is and was huge to our family. We all taught our kids to give back. And, most all of us volunteer to this day. My parents showed us how to be a family unconditionally. There was a time for the family unit and times that they got away themselves (not enough times). We always looked forward to hearing about there adventures. They showed us how to grow.

2.) What is difficult for you? Mornings before 10am. Horse chores start at 5:30am. Do you see my problem????

3.) What is your biggest regret? Not finishing college and becoming a police officer - FBI - CIA - secret service.

4.) What are you most proud of? That's easy. My 3 girls. They are the best young ladies on the face of this earth. They are so different and fight like sister - but will defend each other to death. They make me laugh - they have given me gray hair - they take my breath away. How I could have created such incredible people is beyond me. (The oldest was featured on April 6th).

5.) What do you want to do before you die? walk on coals, go to a Nascar race, go on a sled ride, see a rodeo, camp 8 month out of the year, go skiing again, visit Vermont, run a 5K, learn to line dance, learn sign language, start a business, sky dive, back pack, take a cruise to Alaska, live in the snow, go to hunting camp for 10 days, do the race for the cure, see a musical, have a star named after me, There's more - but this is a good start.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin