Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Victoria "Taking The Leap"

Name: Victoria
Age:32ish
Sign: Gemini-Cancer. Summer Solstice baby!
Occupation: Editorial Assistant for a Lesbian publishing house, freelance writer.
I grew up in: Sunny Southern California
I currently live in: Rainy, foggy, beautiful England
You can find me: Climbing through ruins, chasing sheep, curled up reading a mound of books. Sometimes all at the same time.
You will never find me: eating frogs legs.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: my blog on myspace. I love the views, the ideas, the depth of the people who read and respond.

1.) Who or what inspires you? People who are gentle souls, who laugh even in the face of adversity, who never say a bad word about someone else, who always try to learn and share.

2.) What is difficult for you? Walking without tripping. I'm a huge clutz.

3.) What is your biggest regret? Leaving things unsaid, not handling things that should have been handled.

4.) What are you most proud of? Taking the leap, and moving to a country I'd never been to in order to be with my partner.

5.) What do you want to do before you die? Visit the rain forests all over the world and compare them. Learn and share as many ideas and concepts and smiles as I can.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin