Friday, May 8, 2009

Lisa "You Will Never Find Me Sitting Still"

Name: Lisa
Age: 46
Sigh: Virgo
Where do you live: Mertztown, PA
Occupation: Medical Transcriptionist
You can find me: on the computer or exercising like running
You will never find me: sitting still for too long, too much to do.
Habitat for Humanity

1. Who has inspired you? I guess I would say that my parents inspired me. They taught me to be a good person, a caring person, a reliable person and to be proud.

2. What are you most proud of? Finally being strong enough to admit that I am gay. It has taken me 39 years of hiding. I am also most proud to say that my children are a part of the military and support our country without conviction.

3. What is your greatest loss? My dad.

4. Who would you like to meet? I would like to meet the president elect Obama. He seems to be a normal person like the rest of us.

5. What's the best part of your day and the hardest part? The hardest part of my day is thinking of my little granddaughters who I have not been able to see or talk to since I moved to PA. The best part of my day is to go to sleep and wake up with the one I have waited my whole life for, my partner Jo.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin