Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nikki "You Will Never Find Me On Drugs"

Name: Nicole
Age: 37
Sign: Aquarius
Occupation: Government worker
I grew up in: Whittier, CA
I currently live in: Columbia, MD
You can find me: at home or at work
You will never find me:on drugs!!
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Focus on a cure of Parkinson's Disease
Marilyn and Kennedy are proof that miracles exist...

1.)Describe your perfect day
The sun shining and my kids are happy and healthy.

2.)What are you most proud of?
My two girls they are IVF miracles, my husband, my degree

3.)What would you like to change about yourself?
I would like to change my living location to the west coast!

4.)Who or what inspires you?
My girls, my husband, my mom, my brother

5.)What do you want to see or do before you die?
My grandchildren finish college or get married or both!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin